With approximately 20%-30% of cases globally, male infertility has become a matter of great concern today. This sexual disorder is getting worse with every passing day and needs immediate administration and medical attention to lower the rate effectively. Low sperm count is one of the major causes which results into infertility and impotency in men.
It is well known that if a couple is trying to conceive a baby but fails to do so even upon regular practice of sexual intercourse, without any protection, for about one year of time then it is considered that infertility can be a major cause behind it.
Generally, the average sperm count is measured to be between 120 to 350 million per cubic centimetre. Whenever it is found to be below 30 million, then it is considered as low sperm count. Irrespective of age, low sperm count can be found in men of any age group.
The modern ayurvedic medicine system has come a long way now to treat various sexual problems in the safest and most effective manner. Its comprehensive approach, all herbal ingredients and no side effects has made it a popular medicine system nowadays.
While modern science has also developed medicines to fix the sexual problems, but these can be really harmful to health and are not suggested to use for a prolonged period of time. Ayurveda serves as an excellent platform to increase sperm count in men naturally with ayurvedic treatment.
How To Increase Sperm Count Naturally With Ayurveda:
If you are looking for the safest and best way to increase sperm count naturally then using ayurvedic remedies is the best option to not only help you with enhanced sperm count and quality but it also boosts male fertility and promotes overall sexual health.
Ayurveda, being science of health, life and longetivity, offers comprehensive treatment for low sperm count. By means of its innate concept it maintains a balance between body, mind and soul.
Following are the herbs which have been used since decades to correct sperm anomalies and enhance male fertility effectively:
Shatavari: This ancient herb is used from several years to increase sperm count, enhance density of semen, improve male fertility and delay ejaculation. It is very helpful to circulate the blood into the sexual organ to help men last longer on bed and enjoy long lasting solid erections. The herb comes from Himalayan Mountains and consists of several medicinal properties. It can be consumed to upto 200mg to experience the herculean power and energy.
Ashwagandha: It is an aphrodisiac herb with lots of therapeutic properties. It is used as a key ingredient in various herbal supplements as it promotes production of healthy sperms, strengthens pelvic muscles, reinvigorates sexuality, improves blood circulation and enhances functioning of reproductive system. The ’Indian Viagra’ is also useful for dilation of blood vessels and enhancement of masculinity in males.
Shudh Shilajit: One of the excellent herbs Shilajit is widely used for its medicinal values and aphrodisiac properties which stimulates production of sperms naturally. The sperms produced are of high quality and with ideal morphology and motility. It also enhances level of sexual power, energy, stamina and vigour to let you perform like a pro.
Kaunch: Kaunch is an efficient traditional herb consisting of vital nutrients, minerals and steroids used extensively in herbal treatments of male infertility and low sperm count. Consuming kaunch provides nourishment to pelvic floor muscles, improves your testosterone levels, enhances libido and treats other sexual problems as well. It is a natural remedy for male sexual weakness and infertility.
Talmakhana: Widely used as an effective remedy for sexual problems, talmakhana is an extremely useful potent herb to prevent low sperm count and infertility. It is a wonderful medicine for men suffering from less semen volume, sexual weakness and bad timing. Being rich in antioxidants it boosts overall sexual health and helps in delaying ejaculation.
Tips To Increase Sperm Count:
- The very first step to follow is to limit the practice of masturbation or continuous ejaculation as it may result into reduced viscosity of semen and low sperm count eventually.
- Lead a healthy and active lifestyle to stay sexually fit. It also repairs sexual impairments and curbs further damage.
- As per scientific researches and studies, regular workouts alongwith balanced diet high in nutritional value promotes fertility, helps you maintain an ideal body weight and improve sperm count. Eating healthy also increases the testosterone level and prevents sperm from sticking together, which is another cause of infertility.
- Munching on plenty of fresh fruits, veggies and whole grains help to reverse low sperm count. Feeding yourself on fast food, processed or canned food products and beverages should be avoided.
- Emotional stress and depression may cause negative effect on male fertility as it lowers down testosterone levels, reduces libido, hampers performance and results into premature ejaculation. It causes remarkable decline in sexual satisfaction of both the partners.
- Exposure to environmental toxins of radiation and pollution, smoking cigarettes, consuming alcohol may lead to low sperm count. Too much heat or bathing with excessive hot water, obesity, chronic health disorders etc can also affect sperm count adversely.
- Avoid wearing tight boxers. Wear loose and cotton undergarments to let pass air enough to maintain right environment for the ample production of healthy and motile sperms.
- Get yourself enough sleep of around 6 to 8 hours. It helps to improve sperm quality and keeps you fresh and active. It is also found that sperm count is at its highest rate in the morning time and if you are trying to father a baby it is the suitable time to make love with your partner.
- Get in touch with an expert sexologist to get an appropriate herbal treatment to increase sperm count and fertility to upto the standards. Ayurvedic medicines bring you ultimate relief by rejuvenating whole reproductive system and are very safe to use even for a prolonged period of time.