Erectile Dysfunction: An Overview
Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be defined as a consistent inability of a man to attain or maintain a sufficient penile erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. It is a common problem, affecting up to 50% of adult men, with up to 10% over the age of 40 years having complete erectile dysfunction. Sometimes it is often referred as impotence.
ED causes great distress to men who suffer from it, with a detrimental effect on their quality of sexual life, and also acts as a strong predictor of more serious vascular diseases. A systematic approach is essential to identify the possible causes and correct them if possible and in treating the underlying conditions.
Erection problems can have many causes. These include:
- Physical problems, such as injury to nerves or loss of blood supply to the penis.
- Other health problems, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety, and depression.
- Side effects of certain medicines.
- Drinking too much alcohol or smoking.
- Surgery, such as for prostate cancer.
Get Rid of Erectile Dysfunction with Ayurvedic Treatment:
All treatments aim at helping the individual achieve an erection and maintaining it long enough to perform intercourse. However, no treatment can provide a permanent cure for erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence as Ayurveda does. Ayurveda is used to regain the ability to attain penile erection during the sexual act safely and naturally, without any side effects.
ED or impotence is treatable at any age. Ayurveda offers remarkable results in cure of erectile dysfuntion, which may have arisen from both physical and psychological causes. Both, the mental as well as physical components of the disorder can be addressed using herbal treatment. Unlike allopathic medicines, ayurvedic medicines are non toxic and non addictive.
When combined with benefits of good nutrition, exercise and relaxation, Ayurvedic medication provides optimum results of increased stamina, vigor and long-lasting rock hard erections. The vital ingredients of pure herbs serves as an effective treatment to enhance libido, remove sexual weakness, administer impotence and rejuvenate reproductive system.
Being a sex rejuvenator, it also aims at enhancing production of healthy sperms, restoration of sexual drive, increase endurance, relieve impotency, premature ejaculation, and spermatorrhea. It also improves sexual activities that have been damaged due to ED.
Herbal mixture is a strong aphrodisiac and can be taken daily for improving sexual performance.
Lifestyle changes helpful for erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence:
- Massage the body with a herbal cream which will provide relief from physical exertion and also acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Practice yoga and meditation to overcome mental exertion and to cope with daily stress.
- Sleep at least for 8 hours a day.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol, tobacco, and quit smoking.
- Exercise regularly. Moderate exercise helps relax the body, boost energy levels, strengthe pelvic muscles, and stimulate sexuality.
- Practice different kinds of intimacy and touching; try not to focus only on the erection. Partners who proceed with patience and learn to enjoy each other in a variety of ways often return to full potency.
- Avoid hot, spicy and bitter foods.
- Add little fat in your diet.
- Take prescription herbal medicine that can help you get erections.