Masturbation or self-stimulation is a very normal and usual process to get relief from sexual urges. Engaging in hand practice is considered healthy if is done in a restricted manner, as it helps to maintain the balance of seminal fluid in the body. Masturbation allows to eliminate excessive semen and at the same time initiates the process of producing new semen volume which eventually leads to the healthy and youthful reproductive system.
However, males, who tend to engage in excessive and frequent masturbation practices, suffer from unwanted ill-effects of weak erection, decreased libido, semen leakage in urine, premature ejaculation, nightfall, fatigue, and other health complications. It also damages nerves and tissues of reproductive organ leading to male infertility and impotence. If not treated by the time it can destroy your marital life completely. So, it is better to stop the habit of masturbation as soon as possible.
Ayurvedic Treatment to Cure Excessive Masturbation Naturally:
According to Ayurveda, the natural urge of masturbation is an act of self-connection and should not be suppressed, until it is practiced at a healthy and non-toxic state. It helps to expand mind with desires, enlightens genitals and organizes metabolic functions. But when it begins to be habitual and repetitive it becomes a suffering.
Ayurveda is the best remedy to get over excessive masturbation and related serious health risks. It helps to stop the habit of masturbation naturally and effectively. Today, a large population of men has overcome the side effects of frequent masturbation by using effective herbal supplements. Developed by combining active herbs these ayurvedic medications rejuvenate reproductive system, strengthen pelvic muscles, repair damaged nerves, boost healthy sperm production and eliminate fatigue and sexual weakness naturally.
Active key ingredients such as Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Lauha Bhasma, Swarna Bhasma, Vidarikand, Akarkara, Kaunch Beej, Kesar, Safed Musli, Laung, Badam, Akhrot, Jaiphal, Dalchini and Pipal improves secretion of testosterone, nourishes and energizes the tissues, enhances blood flow, and ensures abundant supply of oxygen and nutrients. These herbs also help to heal the damaged tissues, cure reproductive system disorders and restore absolute sexual health.
Regular use of Ayurvedic treatment nourishes the body and improves the erection, boosts up the strength and power, increases the vigor and vitality in men. It is the most effective way to prevent over masturbation and related side-effects like nocturnal emission, semen leakage, spermatorrhea, quick ejaculation, weak erection, etc.
Tips To Avoid Excessive Masturbation:
For getting the best results to stop the habit of masturbation try the following measures:
- Always try to stay busy and focused. Get indulge in social activities, follow your hobbies, play games, do adventures, etc. It will make you think less about masturbation and gradually the urge will fade away.
- Do not stay alone in the bedroom. Go to bed only for sleeping.
- Keep your computer and mobile phone clean and in public.
- Remove everything that can stimulate you in any way to access sexually explicit content.
- If you feel an intense urge for masturbating then involve yourself in doing something else like walking, speaking to your counsellor, having your favourite dessert etc.
- Keep yourself physically active, so you feel tired at the end of the day and prefer to sleep rather than masturbating.
- Be motivated and never feel ashamed.
- Eat healthily and stay healthy.
- Read more about ill-effects of masturbation.
- Practice yoga or meditation to keep your mind calm and focused.
Follow the above instructions and use herbal supplements to get rid of the problem of frequent self-stimulation successfully.